“How to tell when you are ready to hire a Virtual Assistant”
So, you’re possibly reading this post because you’re at the point of ‘pulling your hair out’!
Are you finding yourself spending more and more time doing admin based activities which are stopping you from actually getting on with the tasks which actually make you money?
Do you feel like you are attempting to spin plates but they’re just all falling and smashing around you?
Let me put you at ease….
First of all, you’re not on your own, you’re not a failure and it’s completely normal, you are a human being and you cannot do everything, as much as you have probably tried and would like to. Actually look at it as a positive – it means your business is doing well and you have lots of essential behind the scenes paperwork to complete.
And secondly – I want to congratulate you for taking the first steps and recognising that you need some help and finding yourself here asking all the right questions – I’m giving you a virtual well-done tap on the back.
So, let’s get back to the question in hand – “How to tell if you’re ready to hire a Virtual Assistant?”
- Is your paperwork piling up?
- Are you spending days on end catching up with the past weeks or even months filing and accounts?
- Are you having to spend time stuck in the office and missing valuable business building time?
- Is your email inbox full to bursting and you’re missing important incoming mail?
- Are you either spending too little or too much on social media – you start off with the intention of checking and posting on your business page but then get distracted by what your mates have been up to the night before?
- Have you been meaning to ‘sort out’ a website but you just don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to create a marketing campaign but again are clueless of where to begin?
- Have you thought about employing someone to take on these tasks but realised you probably need more than one person PLUS you don’t want to or can’t afford to pay additional tax, national insurance, pension contributions, holiday pay, sick pay, etc. etc. – the costs involved in employing someone and the legalities are endless.
If you have said yes to even one of the questions above then we need to have a chat, you need a Virtual Assistant who can make your life easier, save you time and make you money!
Contact me on 01785 841705 or 07795 102050 or email me